Head into some puzzles in this episode of Speed Dating with Indies with Indie Game Lover in Path of Giants-- a cute and serene puzzler on an icy mountain.
Head into some puzzles in this episode of Speed Dating with Indies with Indie Game Lover in Path of Giants-- a cute and serene puzzler on an icy mountain. ♥
Speed Dating with IndiesPath of Giants:
Path of Giants♥
» Nintendo Switch | Steam | iTunes | Google Play «
Path of Giants is a serene puzzle adventure that follows three adorable explorers as they take on an icy mountain full of trials in search of a lost treasure. Control three characters, use their teamwork, leave no one behind, and hopefully find some gold!
Guide three explorers; Bern, Matchi and Totch on their quest for a lost treasure through icy caverns and snow-covered cliffs. Swap between the explorers as you use their teamwork to help solve the puzzles.
Each level is carefully designed and hand-crafted to create chillingly beautiful scenes, and combined with a charming original score composed by Clark Aboud, evokes a sense of calm as you explore this long-forgotten area of the world.
* Bright, chilling and beautiful visuals
* Intricate handcrafted puzzles that are fun, challenging and varying in difficulty
* Calming overall experience from start to finish
* Adorable animations accompany the explorers
* Family-friendly and was designed so anyone can easily pick it up and enjoy
* Colorblind feature - alternate character colors for better visibility
* Navigate using simple point and click controls
* Keyboard, controller and touch supported
* Collect Achievements